2024 Nominated Supervisor Diary - Hard Cover Spiral Bound
Perfect Tool for Compliance Planning
$40.00 Sold out
your money back
We have sold out of the Hard Covers, but we have some soft-cover spirals available for pre-order! PRE-ORDER HERE.
Are you in the Nominated Supervisor role in your ECE Service? Take the headache out of creating uniform compliance documentation with the Nominated Supervisor Diary 2024
This diary is an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS. It allows you to keep note of educators and rooms’ programming and curriculum and how it is tracking against your service philosophy and procedures. Keep on top of how your organisation is going and make sure you have covered-off all that is required in your role.
NEW Binding and Covers. Now offering the best of both worlds with a sturdy hard cover and robust gold spiral binding allowing easy opening and laying flat. Colour interior and a ribbon bookmark, now makes this the ultimate planner!
Use this diary in conjunction with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries and Exceeding Guidance for the National Quality Standard: Evidence Summary (now its own individual booklet for easier documentation across all staff).Download the Compliance eBook with Sample Pages
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
The Nominated Supervisor role or Persons in Management and Control in:
- Long Day Care
- Occasional Care
- Preschool & Kindergartens
- Family Day Care
The Nominated Supervisor Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Dewey, Bronfenbrenner, and NQS in its design,
- Prompts you in the National Quality Standards that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development,
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Nominated Supervisor Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 2.1 Health
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.1 Service philosophy and purpose
- 7.1.2 Management systems
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
- Owner information
- Service Philosophy Review Summary
- Policy Review Summary
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Action Plan Review Summary
- Staff Details
- Important Contacts
- Acronyms and Special Days
- Revised NQS Summary
- EYLF and MTOP Learning Outcomes
- Exceeding Guidance for Each Quality Standard
- Evidence Record for Each Quality Area
- Nominated Supervisor Role and Responsibilities
- Professional Development Summary
- School Dates and Holidays
- 3 Years at a glance
- Year Planner
- Staff Leave Year Planner
- Each Month at a Glance
- Monthly Professional Goals Record
A wonderful diary
"It has practical and useful information to guide our educators into a meaningful year! Can't wait to use it. Love the full page for each day for reflection, the nqs, monthly goals pages, room to write staff professional development, holidays etc...."
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
Great product 👌 well packed and received 👏
I ordered this diary to use between myself and my centre manager. We are going to start it in the new year, but after having a look through it, we are very excited about using it!
Hi Flavia, thanks so much, we can't wait to hear what you think once you start using it!
Last year we had a centre diary , this year 1 Nom Sup and 2 Centre diaries and Next year Nom Sup/ 2 Ed Leader and 3 centre diaries as staff have appreciated the formats and features as relevant and decided to change to Butler diaries. Also appreciate the upgrade to hard cover while still having the spiral - thank you
You're very welcome! Thank you for being a part of the Butler Diaries Community!
We have been using the Butler Diaries for the last 8 years and they are excellent. All the information you need plus coming in hard cover, soft cover etc so lots of choices.
Thanks so much Paul, it is a pleasure having you as a customer!
Love the hard cover and the size. Room to write everything you need in it and the information added to it and makes for easy access at the tip of your fingers.
Thank you so much Sandy! We are so happy to hear the Diary is working for you!