2023 OSHC Diary
2023 OSHC Diary
Give yourself the best opportunity to maximise your abilities when it comes to compliance in the Out of School Hours Care field for 2023.
New format for adding responsible persons on duty - more room - more flexible.
These diaries are an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS for operators of OSHC services. Butler Diaries update these diaries each year to ensure your ability to meet the standards required of a quality industry operator.
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- OSHC Centre Directors / Office Admin
- OSHC Room Leaders
- Before School Care, Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care
Are you an Educational Leader? See our NEW Educational Leader Diary 2023
Are you a Nominated Supervisor? See our NEW Nominated Supervisor Diaries
Use this diary in conjunction with the OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary 2023
How the OSHC Diary helps with compliance
The OSHC Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Vygotsky, Montessori, Piaget, Dewey, and Bronfenbrenner in its design,
- Prompts you to provide environments that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The OSHC Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 2.1 Health
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
ShippingSee Shipping Terms
Pre-order means it's at the printers and will be arriving soon (check note for estimated days). We generally process our in-stock orders within 24 hours and shipping is calculated at checkout (av. 2-3 days).
Hassle-Free ReturnsSee Returns Form
We will accept returns for any reason as long as the merchandise is in perfect resalable condition, in original packaging and the goods are returned within 60 days of purchase.
hi Leonie i have been meaning to contact you, some of the pages are different. i will send you a copy tomorrow when i am back at work to show you
Hi Julie, thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear you have an issue with your diary. On very rare occasions there can be an issue with the printer jamming from the supplier. We would love to help you, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pretty organised. But for office use I need a space to write things like "Others" which can not meet the category.
Hi Debra, thank you for your review. We developed the OSHC Diary 2 Pages to a Day for just this reason, you can view it here, https://butlerdiaries.com/products/oshc-diary?variant=43124730593516. We hope this meets your needs!
Looking forwards to using our new diary next year
Hi Patricia, thank you for your kind review. We look forward to hearing about how the diary works with your service.
While we love many things about your book, we dont understand why you either dont give services with lots of staff more space to write or have a morning and afternoon session even though yes we all dont do mornings, The Majority do morning in our industry.
We keep having the issue when we have more than 6-8 staff to sign in that there is no option for them to sign in.
Our only major complaint. But a frequent one.
Hi Larissa, thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing feedback on our diaries so we can continue to improve resources provided to best meet your needs. We have now included more space for staff to sign in.
The best books, we use them everyday and have been using them now for the past 3 years.
Hi Margaret, thank you so much for a lovely review! We love to hear we are supporting you every year!