2024 Family Day Care Compliance Diary
Preorder for Term 4 Delivery
your money back
Make sure you are compliant every day for Family Day Care in 2024. Run your business as a professional.
NEW LAYOUT! With cleanliness and infection control more important than ever, we have included a cleaning checklist to accompany our required checklists for your Family Day Care service. We've incorporated the sections that used to be in the Family Day Care Diary, so you are covered off for everything.
NEW Binding and Covers. Now offering the best of both worlds with a sturdy hard cover and robust gold spiral binding allowing easy opening and laying flat. Colour interior and a ribbon bookmark, now makes this the ultimate educator planner!
The Family Day Care Compliance Diary has all of the checklists and charts you need in one handy place. This diary was developed to be used in conjunction with the Family Day Care Compliance carbon copy books and the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries.
Can be used by New Zealand Educators.
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Family Day Care Educators
The Family Day Care Compliance Checklist Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF Frameworks,
- Considers Vygotsky, Montessori, Piaget, and Dewey in its design,
- Prompts you in providing environments that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development,
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Family Day Care Compliance Checklist Diary Covers:
- 2.1 Health
- 2.1.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.1.2 Health practices and procedures
- 2.1.3 Healthy lifestyle
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.2 Incident and emergency management
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.1.2 Dignity and rights of the child
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.2 Management systems
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
What's in the diary?
- Emergency drill records and evaluations
- Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly checklists
- One day to a page
- Workplace, Health and Safety Checklist for the residence
- Reminders to update records
- Menu Plans
- UV Index Rating
- Sleep Chart
- Nappy/Toileting Chart
- Sunscreen Application Chart
- Cleaning Checklist
I wish I'd discovered it sooner.
"Best resource I've found yet. Very comprehensive with easy headings to follow ensure I have all of my bases covered."
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
Simplistic, all on one page. Just what I like :-)
Thank you so much Fiona! We appreciate your kind words!
Was easy to have all the paperwork in one.
Thank you Nawal, we are happy to hear it helped keep your evidence together! Thanks for being a wonderful customer!
I am using my diary since 6 years before as long day care educator now as a family daycare educator and I never look back.
Main part is they improve every years.
Can't wait to use 2023 diary.
We love using your compliance diaries, makes our lives so much easier and we get to spend more time with the children than doing endless amounts of paperwork.
Hi Amanda, thank you so much for you lovely video review. It means the world to us! We love to hear how we are helping educators spend more time enriching the lives of children! Thank you!
Very impressed with the new lay outs of the Diaries. It makes my job so much easier when there is good programs put in place, by people who understand the importance of a child's wellbeing, and productive learning skills
Thank you so much Julie, we really appreciate your review.