Returns and Exchanges
We will accept returns for any reason as long as the merchandise is in perfect resalable condition in its original protective packaging and the goods are returned within 60 days after your delivery.
If you would like a replacement sent, please make a new order and then proceed to your account page to request the refund. Then we will give you your refund when we receive the returned goods.
- We will pay for return postage within Australia as long as you return the parcel in its original or similar packaging using the label we will supply to you after you fill out the form. Please note, orders outside Australia are not eligible for paid return postage and will be at your cost.
- If you have the original packing slip, highlight your returned item/s and include it in your return. Otherwise, just a note with your order number, name and centre will be fine.
- Once we receive the returned item/s we will issue the refund. We do not refund the original postage cost, only the price of the goods paid including any discounts.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card, PayPal account or other payment method (eg AfterPay) used at the time of purchase within ten (10) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Alternatively, you can opt to choose store credit or direct deposit into your bank.
- If you paid with cheques or EFT please make a note in the field which Bank, BSB, Account Number and Account Name you want the refund to go into.