2024 QLD Kindy Weekly Programming & Reflection Diary
Preorder for Term 4 Delivery
your money back
Empower your team to excel by leveraging the QLD Kindy Weekly Programming & Reflection Diary 2024, a key resource that fosters critical reflection and embraces the cyclical nature of learning.
This diary serves as an invaluable tool, seamlessly aligning with the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG) Outcomes and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) v2.0, ensuring compliance with the National Quality Standard (NQS).
Immerse yourself in the transformative power of critical reflection, as this diary encourages educators to pause, ponder, and evaluate their practices. By engaging in this deliberate process, you can continuously refine your approach, enhancing teaching strategies, and nurturing positive outcomes for children. The diary's structure supports the cycle of learning, allowing you to capture observations, experiences, and reflections, which serve as catalysts for growth and improvement.
With the QLD Kindy Weekly Programming & Reflection Diary, you can seamlessly integrate the principles of the QKLG and the EYLF v2.0 into your programming. By setting goals and planning activities aligned with these frameworks, you create an environment that nurtures holistic development and fosters positive educational experiences for children.
Equip yourself with this comprehensive diary, designed to facilitate at-a-glance answers, effortless planning, and effective goal setting. Unleash the power of critical reflection and embrace the cycle of learning to unlock the full potential of your team, empowering them to deliver exceptional educational outcomes.
Grab the Programming and Reflection Printer Pack with your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary for an Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcome Template for your programming spread and Print-Ready Photo Evidence Template for your reflection spread. The pack includes Sticker Paper, so it's as simple as peeling the back and sticking it in!
Oh, and yes, it includes MTOP V2.0!
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- QLD Kindergarten Program Leaders & Educators
- QLD Family Day Care Educators
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary
The QLD Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the QKLG Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and QKLG outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The QLD Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.1.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Love the Queensland Kindy Programming Planner!
"I’ve been using it for a number of years now in different ways and it’s keeps getting better and better every year. I’ve been phasing out copious amounts of planning documents and now use this planner only."
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
Thank you Keita!
As a new ECT it is hard to know what to do and how to think through the lesson planning, but the QKLG Butler diary makes it simple and clear. The diary makes reflections meaningful and worthwhile
Thank you so much Pete! We love to hear how we are supporting new teachers!
Have not gone back to work yet. Back to work on the 16.01.23
We hope you have a wonderful break! We can't wait to hear what you think!
Love the Queensland Kindergarten planner! I’ve been using it for a number of years now in different ways and it’s keeps getting better and better every year. I’ve been phasing out copious amounts of planning documents and now use this planner only. Loving the hard cover too!!
Hi Amanda, we are so happy to hear our QLD Kindy Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary is helping you save time and keep your documentation in one place!
Yes I am very pleased with my new diary. I used it last year and loved it and that‚Äôs why I bought it again. Very good diary.
Hi Katishe, thank you for your review. We love to hear how we are supporting educators every year.