2023 Childcare Centre Diary
On sale for a limited time
your money back
Are you concerned about your childcare centre's performance at assessment time? Take the headache out of creating uniform compliance documentation with the Childcare Centre Diary 2023.
This diary is an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS. It teaches your staff to be uniform and vigilant via a weekly format. This in turn reduces the stress and workload associated with the NQS.
Use this diary in conjunction with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries
Suitable for use by New Zealand services. (includes NZ holidays and dates)
Weekly Version for quick records of staffing and compliance records.
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Room Leaders
- Long Day Care
- Occasional Care
- Kindergartens (including QLD Kindergarten Program)
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary 2023
Are you a Nominated Supervisor? Nominated Supervisor Diaries 2023
What about OSHC Services?
THE CHILDCARE CENTRE DIARY:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Vygotsky, Montessori, Piaget, Dewey, and Bronfenbrenner in its design,
- Prompts you to provide environments that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Childcare Centre Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 2.1 Health
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section