This is a duplicate book for writing individual children's observations and reflections (2 pages duplicated) (50 sets).
This book allow you to write individual assessments / observations / reflections, one per page in duplicate. You can put one copy in the child's portfolio and keep one for your own records.
It can be used in conjunction with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary series of books, by making an observation note in the diary and expanding on it in the duplicate book. It can also be used on its own.
Examples of observations in childcare
In the front, is an example observation and the following reference pages:
- The National Quality Standards and why they're important
- The EYLF and MTOP outcomes
- Schema in Areas of Play
- Linking the Theorists to EYLF and MYOP
- Linking the Theorists to Play and space for your own Philosophy on Play
- DESCRIPTIVE WORDS FOR PROGRAMMING AND REFLECTION – English synonyms of common words
Who is this for? Educators in:
- Long Day Care
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC/OOSH)
- Family Day Care
We ship via courier and Australia Post and you have the option to choose the cheapest option for your parcel size and shipping address.
The default instruction is "Authority to Leave". If they are unable to leave the parcel, the item may be left at the nearest post office or returned back to base. To ensure a hassle free delivery, give clear instructions for the courier if your address is hard to find or they need to be buzzed in. Read More about our Shipping Policy via this link.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.