2024 The Tradie Diary
Preorder for October Delivery
Meet the best tool in The Tradie toolbox, The Tradie Diary for All Trades!
All the Tradie Diaries have now merged to become 'The Tradie Diary,' suitable for all Trades. We have brought together all the best tools from each Diary to create the ultimate Tradie Tool.
NEW Binding and Covers. Now offering the best of both worlds with a sturdy hard cover A4 Size with wipeable PU Leather and robust gold spiral binding and re-enforced gold corners allowing easy opening and laying flat. Colour interior and a ribbon bookmark, now makes this the ultimate tradie planner! Makes a great gift!
Are you a Tradie that likes:
- cost-effective solutions to flexible record-keeping?
- staying organised even without reception?
- showing off your professionalism and quality standard?
- protecting your Tradie Business from unwanted claims and disputes?
If you answered yes to any of these, then The Tradie Diary is for you!
Why not make it a gift!
The Tradie Diary Benefits
A4, 1 day to a page and designed with everything you need as an Australian and New Zealand Tradie:
- Jobs Today,
- Day Log,
- Photo and Vehicle Log,
- Communication Record,
- Staff and Subbie Record, and
- Material and Delivery Record.
- All paperwork in one place
- Easy reference to client addresses and numbers for the day
- Helps to record tasks that you complete throughout your busy day
- Save money on subscriptions and keep hard copy records
- Keep track of variations and client communication
- Helps with coordination of subbies and deliveries
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries
- Keeps track of vehicle readings and expenses for tax purposes
- Make notes for quote preparation
Suitable for all trades and supervisors, including:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times
- Can be used to record RDOs, sick days, absences, lunch time and other breaks
- Record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task
- Keeps daily records in case of WorkCover claims
- Staff and subcontractors on site for the day
- Site conditions for the day
- Safety PPE considerations and prestart
- WH&S record to protect your business
- Records evidence in the case of legal proceedings or disputes
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
Absolutely love the diary.
"Helps me plan my jobs easily and efficiently, I prefer a written diary over an app just because I can easily read and adjust things if needed."
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
Another year another butler tradie diary, many more to come, simplifies my daily paperwork
Thank you so much Benjamin, we love having you as a customer!
My husband loves the dairy. Very helpful and easy to use.
Thank you Nimarata, we are so glad to hear your husband loves his Diary!
EXCELLANT PRODUCT AND PRESENTATION
Thank you so much Rob, we are so happy to hear you are happy with your Landscaper Diary!
Book is very good , very happy with customer service , very helpful , going to order more books
Thank you Donal, we are so happy we could help you!
I think you have a great product. The guys are now in the habit of writing in their diaries each day which means we can all track the materials used, time spent, etc. on jobs so much better! Great customer service - thank you!
Thank you Claire! We love having you as a returning customer!
In the bustling world of trades and construction, where skills, precision, and hard work are celebrated, there lies a less visible but equally significant aspect: the mental health and wellbeing of our tradies. From carpenters to electricians, plumbers to builders, these professionals are the backbone of our communities. Yet, the mental pressures and strains they face often go unnoticed.
In the dynamic field of construction, where projects evolve at a rapid pace and timelines are tight, effective team management is the cornerstone of success. As leaders, Site Supervisors, or Project Managers, guiding a diverse workforce towards a common goal requires more than technical know-how; it demands a harmonious blend of leadership skills, interpersonal insights, and an unerring focus on the bigger picture.
The construction industry, known for its complexity and dynamism, operates on a framework that ensures every nail, bolt, and beam aligns with meticulous standards. In Australia, compliance and safety regulations aren't mere guidelines; they are the backbone of our construction ethos, safeguarding both the quality of structures and the well-being of the professionals who build them.