2023 OSHC Weekly Programming & Reflection Diary
On sale for a limited time
your money back
Want to do better at assessment? This diary is an indispensable tool for programming and reflection referencing MTOP under the NQS.
Use this diary in conjunction with the Out Of School Hours Care Diary 2023
Grab the Programming and Reflection Printer Pack with your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary for an Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcome Template for your programming spread and Print-Ready Photo Evidence Template for your reflection spread. The pack includes Sticker Paper, so it's as simple as peeling the back and sticking it in!
Looking for the 2023-2024 Financial Year Diary? We are gearing up for a new and better OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary, and we've created a 2023 6-month Diary, July to December, so you can be the first to try out the new layout!
We are transitioning all Diaries to the Calendar Year, January to December. The highly discounted 6-month Diaries will transition all Financial Year customers to 2024.
Oh, and yes, it includes MTOP V2.0!
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- OSHC Room Leaders & Educators
- Before School Hours Care, Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary 2023
The OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and MTOP outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
easy to use and understand
Thanks so much Susie! We are so happy you find our Diary simple and easy to use!