2022 The Tradie Diary: SUPERVISOR
Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the 2022 Tradie Diary for Supervisors.Are you a Site Supervisor or General Construction Supervisor that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? The Tradie Diary is for you! This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any construction business that wants to keep track of site days for compliance and safety.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidences. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times, staff and subbies on site as well.
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day.
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail.
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task.
- Keeps track of what WH&S precautions you took as well as site conditions.
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries.
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary.
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes.
- Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you
A4, 1 day to a page. Sturdy Hard Cover
Each page contains: Jobs on today • Site conditions• Work info & any issues• Photos taken• Vehicle info • Client communication • Expenses • Materials and deliveries
Here's what our customers say
"The layout is perfect for my job. It reminds me to make a note of PPE gear required and that we actually used it on site. It's not your ordinary plain ordinary diary, it designed with a site manager in mind". Ben, Plumbing Company Site Supervisor
"I know day exactly what's going on on-site. Who's coming, deliveries expected, job details, all the things I used to record in multiple places - now all in one book". Mitch, Rigger Supervisor
Who is this diary for?
- Site Supervisors
- General Supervisor