2024 OSHC Diary - Soft Cover Spiral Bound
Simplifying Compliance for OSHC Services
$34.00 Sold out
Binding and Covers: This is a Soft Cover Spiral Bound A4 Diary with Black and White Internal Pages.
Introducing our enhanced OSHC Diary designed specifically to cater to the unique needs of OSHC educators and directors, aligning with the latest version 2.0 of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), "My Time Our Place." This diary will empower you to excel in compliance within the Out of School Hours Care field for 2024.
We understand the importance of having ample space to document the responsible persons on duty, and that's why we have introduced a new format that provides more room and greater flexibility. This enhancement ensures that you can easily keep track of staff responsibilities and maintain compliance effortlessly.
These diaries have become an indispensable tool for OSHC educators and directors, aiding in record-keeping and effective planning to ensure compliance with the National Quality Standard (NQS). As a commitment to our customers, Butler Diaries updates these diaries annually, ensuring that you stay up-to-date with the evolving standards required of a quality industry operator.
Invest in our enhanced diary, tailor-made for OSHC professionals, and elevate your ability to meet and exceed industry standards while efficiently managing your daily operations. Maximise your potential for success and stay ahead of the compliance curve with our meticulously crafted diary.
This is the perfect choice for any OSHC Director or Admin person, and is designed as a companion with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries.
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- OSHC Centre Directors / Office Admin
- OSHC Room Leaders
- Before School Care, Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care
Are you an Educational Leader? See our NEW Educational Leader Diary 2023
Are you a Nominated Supervisor? See our NEW Nominated Supervisor Diaries
Use this diary in conjunction with the OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary 2024
The OSHC Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Vygotsky, Montessori, Piaget, Dewey, and Bronfenbrenner in its design,
- Prompts you to provide environments that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The OSHC Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 2.1 Health
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
"Have been using them for more than six years and was a very important contributor in our last A&R."
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section