Transportation Log Duplicate Book New Regs
No Carbon Required
On sale for a limited time
Transportation Log Book, Record for new Regulations
Use this duplicate book to easily make records of your service's transportation details as required by law starting 1 March 2023. There is an easy tear-off top copy for you to keep at the service and another copy for your service provider. You are required to keep these records until the end of 3 years after the child’s attendance.
As per the new requirements, this document keeps a record of:
- The staff member or nominated supervisor (who is not the driver) who was present for children accounted for as they enter or exit the service premises,
- The children accounted for as they enter or exit the service premises,
- How the children were accounted for at the service premises,
- The check of the inside of the vehicle to ensure no children remain after they have exited the vehicle, and
- a checklist of other mandatory requirements under the law.
The records must be completed immediately at the time of transportation and must include:
- The time,
- Full name, and
of the person(s) responsible for accounting for children and conducting the vehicle check. We have developed this Transportation Log Book to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section