2024 Nominated Supervisor Diary - Soft Cover Spiral Bound
Perfect Tool for Compliance Planning
Binding and Covers: This is a Soft Cover Spiral Bound A4 Diary with Black and White Internal Pages.
Are you in the Nominated Supervisor role in your ECE Service? Take the headache out of creating uniform compliance documentation with the Nominated Supervisor Diary 2024
This diary is an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS. It allows you to keep note of educators and rooms’ programming and curriculum and how it is tracking against your service philosophy and procedures. Keep on top of how your organisation is going and make sure you have covered-off all that is required in your role.
Use this diary in conjunction with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries and Exceeding Guidance for the National Quality Standard: Evidence Summary (now its own individual booklet for easier documentation across all staff).
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
The Nominated Supervisor role or Persons in Management and Control in:
- Long Day Care
- Occasional Care
- Preschool & Kindergartens
- Family Day Care
The Nominated Supervisor Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Dewey, Bronfenbrenner, and NQS in its design,
- Prompts you in the National Quality Standards that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development,
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Nominated Supervisor Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 2.1 Health
- 2.2.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.1 Service philosophy and purpose
- 7.1.2 Management systems
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
A wonderful diary
"It has practical and useful information to guide our educators into a meaningful year! Can't wait to use it. Love the full page for each day for reflection, the nqs, monthly goals pages, room to write staff professional development, holidays etc...."
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section