2024 Weekly Programming and Reflection Child Educator Diary - Hard Cover Spiral Bound
Best Selling EYLF Educator's Diary
Pre-order Now. Expected dispatch date: after 8th January 2023
your money back
2024 Programming and Reflection in Childcare couldn't be easier with this Child Educator Diary from Butler Diaries. Save time and take the guesswork out of documentation with the EYLF programming & EYLF critical reflection diaries. Link observations to theorists, EYLF & NQS and do better at assessment and ratings this year.
FOR ALL STATES AND TERRITORIES (including VEYLDF)
Oh, and yes, it includes EYLF V2.0!
Download the Compliance eBook with Sample Pages
Reasons it's for me
- 'At a glance' weekly overviews displayed across two pages.
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Reduces paperwork, photocopying and filing
- Provides seamless record keeping all in one place.
- Saves time, Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Room Leaders
- Educational Leaders
- Long Day Care / Occasional Care
- Preschool / Pre-prep
- Family Day Care
The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and EYLF outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.1.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Makes our lives so much easier.
"This is a practical book that can be adapted to the needs of different services. I like that the guidelines provide a scaffold for those educators who are beginning their journey in programming and critical reflection."
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
These diaries make the process of programming uncomplicated and I will even go as far to say even fun.
Thanks so much Kym, we are so glad we can bring some fun to an often tiresome task!
I have used the 2022 and 2023 versions of this diary and have found them to be very helpful in keeping my planning and programming organised and on track. I had no hesitation in ordering the 2024 version.
Thanks so much, we love having customers we can support every year!
Absolutely love these books, the new addition of the follow up and extension box for 2024 is fantastic. Loads of useful and helpful tips and tricks. <3
Thanks so much Tammy, glad to hear you like the new additions!
Happy with my purchase and excited to use the diary for 2024.
Thanks so much Josie, we are so happy to hear we have made the year ahead more exciting!
This has been a game changer for our team. It will really help us stay on track with programming and reflections etc all in the one place! Highly recommend for anyone who is thinking of purchasing. Can’t wait to use it in 2024!
Thanks so much Maree, wishing you a wonderful year of simplified programming ahead!