2023 Butler Professional Diaries: PROPERTY MANAGER
$ 44.95 Sold out
Meet the best tool for managing your rental portfolio, the 2023 Butler Diary for Property Managers.
Are you a Property Manager or Letting Agent that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and deadline tracking? Are you looking for a way to ensure your schedule is tracked and your additional work is captured in a uniform, quality manner? The Butler Diary is for you!
This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for deadline management and planning for any property manager or support staff, from sole trader to larger businesses with extensive portfolios.
In addition to this, our diary is a record of actions, events, leads, additional services and billable hours. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to track deadlines and keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as meeting notes, vehicle logbook hours, and action items,
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day (and how long you spent on them),
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task,
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries,
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary,
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
- Assists you in providing evidence in case of complaints or legal proceedings against you or your company
A4, 1 day to a page.
At front of book contains: 3 years at a glance, Australian public/school holidays, 2023 year planner, continuing professional development (CPD) tracker, contacts list, and month at a glance before each month.
Each page contains: • To-Do List • Inspections Today• Maintenance and repairs records• Notes for: • Phone Calls • Minute-taking • General Notes
Here's what our customers say
"Way cheaper than any software out there, and this is just so simple and easy to use - don't need internet!. And it's the same price for a full year as for a month of subscription. No brainer". Matt, Landscaper
Who is this diary for?
- Garden maintenance companies
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section