Your Programming and Reflection Pack just got bigger!
Not only does it include Print-Ready Photo Evidence for your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary, but it now also includes an Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcome template so you can start using the V2.0 Frameworks now.
Yes, we are continuing the goal of no more sticky fingers!
Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcomes
We have created a template of the updated V2.0 Learning Outcomes for your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary. The template allows you to print the updated Learning Outcomes on your Sticker Paper and stick them over your existing Learning Outcomes.
This is perfect for anyone who would like to begin working with the V2.0 Learning Outcomes this year.
This template includes updated Learning Outcomes for both EYLF and MTOP and includes templates for your A4 and A3 Diary.
All you have to do is:
- Scroll to the template that matches your Diary.
- Download your Template by selecting share in the top right corner.
- Select 'Download' and in the 'File Type' change it from PNG to 'PDF to Print'. In 'Select Pages' select the template for your Diary. The page numbers can be found at the top left of each template.
- Once downloaded, simply print your document the way you usually would on A4 paper or onto your A4 Sticker Paper from your Programming and Reflection Printer Pack.
- Cut around your template, and in it goes!
Each page includes a Title so you can be sure you are printing the right update for you. Simply print as many pages of your template as you need to fill the rest of your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary.
Where can you get yours?
When you purchase the Programming and Reflection Printer pack you get the Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcome Template as well as the Print-Ready Photo Template. You can get your pack here.
If you would prefer to print and glue in the updated learning outcomes, you can download your template here.