Nicknames for the Workmates Who Are Just Lazy!
- Wicket-keeper - puts on the gloves and stands back.
- Sensor light - only works if someone walks past.
- Wheelbarrow – only works when pushed.
- Cordless – charges all night but only works for 2 hours.
- English fog – someone who won’t lift anything.
- Muffler – someone who is always exhausted.
- Cane toad – every time he stops working he sits down.
- Devondale – someone who always does the cream jobs.
- Paper straw – someone who works but not for long.
- Seaweed – just floats around all day and stinks.
- Blister – appears when the hard work is done.
Brake Pad - gets worn out easily then starts to squeal.
Yea, we all have them, grab them the Tradie Diary to give them the kick they need!
Nicknames for the Workmates Who Do Everything Else Other Than Work
- Show bag – full of shit
- G – Spot – you can never find him.
- Golf ball – someone who is hard to find.
- 2-Stroke (lawn mower) – hard to start and always smoking.
- Pothole – always in the road.
- Harvey Norman – it’s been 3 years with no interest.
- Mastercard – someone who always takes credit for someone else’s work.
- Noodles – thinks all jobs take 2 minutes.
- Hostage – someone who is always tied up with something.
- Grenade – always waiting for him to pull the pin.
- Egon – where has he gone again?
- Trapdoor – because he comes out and grabs anyone who walks past his bay for a gossip.
- 10 mm Socket – can never be found when you need him.
- Stingrays – stand around with hands on hips (aka safety officers).
- Bushranger – always holding everyone up.
- Broken Arrow – doesn’t work and can’t be fired.
Nicknames for the Workmates Who Are Just Hopeless
- Deck chair – always folds under pressure.
- Perth – he’s always 3 hours behind everyone else.
- Kinder Surprise – melts in the heat.
- Lightning – someone who can never hit the same spot twice.
- Morphine – slow-moving dope.
- Shania – they don’t impress you much.
- Feta – someone who always crumbles under pressure.
- Platypus – bosses son. Protected species.
- Slinky – good for nothing but fun to push down the stairs.
- Cold Sore – no matter how much crap you put on them, they keep coming back.
- Pluto – far out and not very bright.
- Bottle – empty from the neck up.
- Lantern – not very bright, and always has to be carried.
Let me guess... your Tradie Diary is full of the *%$^ ups you had to fix?
Nicknames for the Workmates Who Are Legends!
- Limo – carries 8 other people.
- Turbo – always works at high speed.
- Magician – makes challenges disappear.
- Chief – takes charge.
Shout out to the Tradie Legends!
Did you find your workmate?
Keep your lazy Tradie Workmates in line with the Tradie Diary, designed to keep busy (or lazy) Tradies organised.