2023 Family Day Care Co-ordinator Diary
On sale for a limited time
your money back
Are you a Family Day Care Coordinator? Meet the Family Day Care Coordinator 2023 diary.
Create a great head start on all your compliance paperwork and needs in preparation for assessment time with Butler Diaries. Our diary is an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS.
Use this diary along with the FDC Co-ordinator Home Visit Duplicate Book and the FDC Co-ordinator Excursion Approval Duplicate Book.
Please note: From 2024, this Diary will be discontinued. Learn more here.
Reasons it's for you
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Family Day Care Schemes and Services Providers
- Family Day Care Co-ordinators or Nominated Supervisors
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary 2023
Are you a Nominated Supervisor? See our Nominated Supervisor Diaries 2023
The Family Day Care Co-ordinator Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Dewey, Bronfenbrenner, and NQS in its design,
- Prompts you in the National Quality Standards that encourage physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development,
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Family Day Care Co-ordinator Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.1.1 Organisation of educators
- 4.1.2 Continuity of staff
- 4.2.1 Professional collaboration
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 6.1.1 Engagement with service
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 6.2.1 Transitions
- 6.2.3 Community engagement
- 7.1.2 Management systems
- 7.1.3 Roles and responsibilities
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
- 7.2.3 Development of professionals
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section