Critical Reflection Bundle OSHC
Preorder for Term 4 Delivery
On sale for a limited time
Pre-order Now. Expected dispatch date: after 8th January 2023
your money back
Elevate Your Planning, Observation, and Reflection with One Comprehensive Package. That's $179.99 value for just $97
OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary: This best-selling diary is more than just a planner; it’s a roadmap for your educational journey. Designed for the dedicated educator in OSHC. This diary assists in daily planning, observations, and encourages invaluable moments of reflection.
Individual Observations Duplicate Book: Say goodbye to misplaced notes and disorganised paperwork. Our Individual Observations Duplicate Books offer a streamlined way to document and duplicate critical observations for each child, ensuring that records are consistently updated and easily accessible.
Jotting Booklet and Pen: Perfect for quick notes, brainstorming sessions, or jotting down inspiration as it strikes. This handy booklet comes with a pen, ensuring you never miss capturing a teachable moment or a spontaneous idea.
Printer Pack and Template: Take your planning to the next level with our Printer Pack, complete with Canva templates for photo evidence and reflections. Designed for effortless printing, this pack makes preparation a breeze.
- "Loved the diary! So helpful to organise daily planning and set priorities at the time to do observations. The space for reflection is invaluable."
- "The Individual Observations Duplicate Books are a lifesaver. Keeping track of each child's progress has never been easier."
Limited Stock Available. Order Now to Secure Your Bundle.
Reasons it's for me
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
- All in one place
- Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- OSHC Room Leaders & Educators
- Before School Hours Care, Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary 2024
The OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and MTOP outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The OSHC Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.2.3 Child protection
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Makes our lives so much easier.
"This is a practical book that can be adapted to the needs of different services. I like that the guidelines provide a scaffold for those educators who are beginning their journey in programming and critical reflection."
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section