2024 Weekly Programming and Reflection Child Educator Diary
Preorder for Term 4 Delivery
your money back
2024 Programming and Reflection in Childcare couldn't be easier with this Child Educator Diary from Butler Diaries. Save time and take the guesswork out of documentation with the EYLF programming & EYLF critical reflection diaries. Link observations to theorists, EYLF & NQS and do better at assessment and ratings this year.
FOR ALL STATES AND TERRITORIES (including VEYLDF)
Use this diary in conjunction with the Office/Admin/Director Diaries
Grab the Programming and Reflection Printer Pack with your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary for an Updated EYLF and MTOP V2.0 Learning Outcome Template for your programming spread and Print-Ready Photo Evidence Template for your reflection spread. The pack includes Sticker Paper, so it's as simple as peeling the back and sticking it in to your diary!
Oh, and yes, it includes EYLF V2.0!
Download the Compliance eBook with Sample Pages
Reasons it's for me
- 'At a glance' weekly overviews displayed across two pages.
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Reduces paperwork, photocopying and filing
- Provides seamless record keeping all in one place.
- Saves time, Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Room Leaders
- Educational Leaders
- Long Day Care / Occasional Care
- Preschool / Pre-prep
- Family Day Care
The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and EYLF outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.1.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Makes our lives so much easier.
"This is a practical book that can be adapted to the needs of different services. I like that the guidelines provide a scaffold for those educators who are beginning their journey in programming and critical reflection."
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
We love ours. It showcases our day and proves that we are meeting the standards.
Thank you so much Kay, you just made our day!
2023 Weekly Programming and Reflection Child Educator Diary
Thank you Coral!
I am really excited and can’t wait for my order, I purchased it 4 weeks ago and still waiting but I understand with some public holidays. I am very satisfied that they saw I haven’t received my order and they apologized for the inconvenience and asked if I wanted a pdf for the month of January. I happily said yes and also asked for February so I can start the diary in my new room this year.
After looking for so many educator diaries I found one and if I love it when it arrives then I’ll definitely get another one in the future. I will make another review when I receive the item. :)
Hi Hayley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for understanding that the Christmas Closure period has made deliveries take longer than our usual turn around. We greatly appreciate your ongoing support and love having you as a customer. We can't wait to hear your thoughts when your Diary arrives!
Hi Ekaterina, thank you for your review with your lovely photos and video! You have made our day!
I absolutely love this program and reflection diary, I do wish the photo evidence section wasn’t there as we use online communication to families which photos are attached to. Instead I would prefer it to be an area to document planned extensions of learning. Otherwise it’s perfect!
Hi Melissa, thank you for your lovely review and your feedback. This is a great point and I've noted it down to perhaps change the name to something more open ended so this space can be used as desired. A great consideration for 2024, thank you!