Are you in the Nominated Supervisor role in your ECE Service? Take the headache out of creating uniform compliance documentation with the Nominated Supervisor Diary 2022
This diary is an indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for compliance under the NQS. It allows you to keep note of educators and rooms’ programming and curriculum and how it is tracking against your service philosophy and procedures. Keep on top of how your organisation is going and make sure you have covered-off all that is required in your role.
Use this diary in conjunction with the Weekly Programming and Reflection Diaries
Who is this diary for? The Nominated Supervisor role in:
- Long Day Care
- Occasional Care
- Preschool & Kindergartens
- Family Day Care
- Owner information
- Service Philosophy Review Summary
- Policy Review Summary
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Action Plan Review Summary
- Staff Details
- Important Contacts
- Acronyms and Special Days
- Revised NQS Summary
- EYLF and MTOP Learning Outcomes
- Exceeding Guidance for Each Quality Standard
- Evidence Record for Each Quality Area
- Nominated Supervisor Role and Responsibilities
- Professional Development Summary
- School Dates and Holidays
- 3 Years at a glance
- Year Planner
- Staff Leave Year Planner
- Each Month at a Glance
- Monthly Professional Goals Record
We now have three versions of this diary, the standard spiral bound version, a soft copy version and a gloss hard copy version.
Helps with Quality Improvement
Less paperwork, photocopying and filing
All in one place
Easy to use
We ship via courier and Australia Post and you have the option to choose the cheapest option for your parcel size and shipping address.
The default instruction is "Authority to Leave". If they are unable to leave the parcel, the item may be left at the nearest post office or returned back to base. To ensure a hassle free delivery, give clear instructions for the courier if your address is hard to find or they need to be buzzed in. Read More about our Shipping Policy via this link.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.