2022 Butler Diaries: HOME CARER
Meet the best tool for managing your home carer role, the 2022 Butler Diary for Home Carers. Do you want to be more organised and save time on planning and deadline tracking? Are you looking for a way to ensure your schedule is tracked and your additional work is captured in a uniform, quality manner? The Butler Diary is for you!
This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for deadline management and planning for any home carer or support staff, from sole trader to larger businesses with extensive portfolios.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, leads, additional services and billable hours. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to track deadlines and keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as meeting notes, vehicle logbook hours, and action items,
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day (and how long you spent on them),
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task,
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries,
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary,
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
- Assists you in providing evidence in case of complaints or legal proceedings against you or your company
A4 spiral bound so you can lay it down flat or fold it over on itself, 1 day to a page.
Unique to the this diary is the Individual Client Care pages, allowing you to keep a record of all clients in your care. Ideal for handover situations or respite care.
At front of book contains: 3 years at a glance, Australian public/school holidays, 2022 year planner, continuing professional development (CPD) tracker, medications administration record template and month at a glance before each month.
Each page contains: • Clients booked for today, Daily log for 24 hours, Hours worked. To-Do List, Client communication, photos taken record, odometer tracking and expenses record.