Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the 2022 Tradie Diary for Supervisors.Are you a Site Supervisor or General Construction Supervisor that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? The Tradie Diary is for you! This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any construction business that wants to keep track of site days for compliance and safety.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidences. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times, staff and subbies on site as well.
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day.
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail.
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task.
- Keeps track of what WH&S precautions you took as well as site conditions.
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries.
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary.
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes.
- Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you
A4, 1 day to a page.
Each page contains: Jobs on today • Site conditions• Work info & any issues• Photos taken• Vehicle info • Client communication • Expenses • Materials and deliveries
Here's what our customers say
"The layout is perfect for my job. It reminds me to make a note of PPE gear required and that we actually used it on site. It's not your ordinary plain ordinary diary, it designed with a site manager in mind". Ben, Plumbing Company Site Supervisor
"I know day exactly what's going on on-site. Who's coming, deliveries expected, job details, all the things I used to record in multiple places - now all in one book". Mitch, Rigger Supervisor
Who is this diary for?
- Site Supervisors
- General Supervisor
We ship via courier and Australia Post and you have the option to choose the cheapest option for your parcel size and shipping address.
The default instruction is "Authority to Leave". If they are unable to leave the parcel, the item may be left at the nearest post office or returned back to base. To ensure a hassle free delivery, give clear instructions for the courier if your address is hard to find or they need to be buzzed in. Read More about our Shipping Policy via this link.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.