Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the 2022 Tradie Diary for Plasterers.
Are you a Plasterer that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? Then the Tradie Diary for apprentices is for you!
This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any apprentice that wants to keep track of site days for compliance, safety and competencies.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidences. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times.
- Helps to record tasks and new skills that you accomplish throughout the day.
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail.
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task.
- Keeps track of what WH&S precautions you took as well as site conditions.
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries.
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary.
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes).
A4, 1 day to a page. Sturdy Hard Cover
Each page contains:
• Jobs on today
• Sheet planning by rooms
• Job details
• To do / need
• Daily profits
We ship via courier and Australia Post and you have the option to choose the cheapest option for your parcel size and shipping address.
The default instruction is "Authority to Leave". If they are unable to leave the parcel, the item may be left at the nearest post office or returned back to base. To ensure a hassle free delivery, give clear instructions for the courier if your address is hard to find or they need to be buzzed in. Read More about our Shipping Policy via this link.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.