The Tradie Diary: ROOFER DAILY LOG
Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the Roofer Daily Log Diary
Are you a Roofer that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? The Tradie Diary is for you! This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any carpenter business from sole trader to larger businesses with staff.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidents. Record activities in your diary: hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day,
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task,
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries,
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your profit
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
- Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you
Hard Cover Gloss Laminated, A4, 1 day to a page. This book is non-dated, allowing you to write when you worked at the top.
Each page contains: Jobs log for the day • Job details• Work info & any issues • Expenses • To Do List
Here's what our customers say
"We commissioned Butler Diaries to create a diary specifically for Roofers. We love the layout it's perfect! Greatly appreciated". Zak, Roofer
Who is this diary for?
- Roofer Subbies