2022/23 The Tradie Diary: ELECTRICIAN - FINANCIAL YEAR
THIS IS A FINANCIAL YEAR DIARY. 1 JULY 2022 TO 30 JUNE 2023.
Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the Tradie Diary for Electricians.
Are you an Electrician or Electrical contractor that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? The Tradie Diary is for you! This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any electrical business from sole trader to larger businesses with staff.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidences. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day,
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task,
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries,
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary,
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
- Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you
A4, 1 day to a page.
Each page contains: Jobs on today • Site conditions• Work info & any issues• Photos taken• Vehicle info • Client communication • Expenses • To Do List
Here's what our customers say
"It’s such a great feeling to be able to start the new year prepared and no stress involved. We love that the diary is designed with an electricians job in mind. Thank you for helping me to keep organised with the fabulous resources you provide. Greatly appreciated". Paul, Electrician
"We know there is software out there, but this is just so simple and easy to use. It's all we need to stay on top of our jobs. And it's the same price for a full year as for a month of subscription. No brainer". Mark, Electrical Contractor
Who is this diary for?
- Electrical Engineers
- HVAC Contractors
- Electrical Apprentices