2023 Weekly Programming and Reflection Child Educator Diary
On sale for a limited time
your money back
Programming and Reflection in Childcare couldn't be easier with this Child Educator Diary from Butler Diaries. Save time and take the guesswork out of documentation with the EYLF programming & EYLF critical reflection diaries. Link observations to theorists, EYLF & NQS and do better at assessment and ratings this year.
FOR ALL STATES AND TERRITORIES (including VEYLDF).
Simplify your workload with this all-inclusive diary that enables quick access to weekly and future programming utilising both notes and photos.
Use this diary in conjunction with the Office/Admin/Director Diaries
Looking for the 2023-2024 Financial Year Diary?
We are gearing up for a new and better Weekly Programming and Reflection Child Educator Diary, and we've created a 2023 6-month Diary, July to December, so you can be the first to try out the new layout!
We are transitioning all Diaries to the Calendar Year, January to December. The highly discounted 6-month Diaries will transition all Financial Year customers to 2024.
Oh, and yes, it includes EYLF V2.0!
Grab the Programming and Reflection Printer Pack with your Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary for an Updated EYLF V2.0 Learning Outcome Template for your programming spread and Print-Ready Photo Evidence Template for your reflection spread. The pack includes Sticker Paper, so it's as simple as peeling the back and sticking it in!
Reasons it's for me
- 'At a glance' weekly overviews displayed across two pages.
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Reduces paperwork, photocopying and filing
- Provides seamless record keeping all in one place.
- Saves time, Easy to use
Who is this diary for?
- Room Leaders
- Educational Leaders
- Long Day Care / Occasional Care
- Preschool / Pre-prep
- Family Day Care
The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary:
- Supports you in making decisions around the EYLF and MTOP Frameworks,
- Considers Erikson, Piaget, Vygotsky, Gardner, Bronfenbrenner, and Montessori in its design,
- Planning boxes prompt physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language experiences, which are also linked to milestones and EYLF outcomes.
- Links with the three exceeding themes; Embedded in Service Operations, Informed by Critical Reflection, and Shaped by Meaningful Engagement with Families and Community.
- Applies the National Quality Standards, The Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary Covers:
- 1.1.1 Approved Learning Framework
- 1.1.2 Child-centred
- 1.1.3 Program learning opportunities
- 1.2.1 Intentional teaching
- 1.2.2 Responsive teaching and scaffolding
- 1.2.3 Child directed learning
- 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle
- 1.3.2 Critical reflection
- 1.3.3 Information for families
- 2.1.1 Wellbeing and comfort
- 3.1.1 Fit for purpose
- 3.1.2 Upkeep
- 3.2.1 Inclusive environment
- 3.2.2 Resources support play-based learning
- 3.2.3 Environmentally responsible
- 4.2.1 Staffing arrangements
- 4.2.2 Professional standards
- 5.2.1 Collaborative learning
- 6.1.2 Parent views are respected
- 7.2.1 Continuous improvement
See our Compliance Information Factsheet (next tab) designed to support you in identifying, reflecting on, and documenting how your service operations and practices are linked to frameworks, NQS, theorists, developmental milestones, and exceeding themes.
Listen to a call with a 'Super Advocate'
Grab a cuppa and have a listen to a call with a raving fan. (13 min) Get some insights into how she has used our Weekly Programming and Reflection Diary in various ECEC settings and helped others use it to.
Others have frequently bought these as well
Add on optional description to this section
Amazing diary everyone should have one
Why not make your day easier with this amazing planner. I purchased the 6 month version to use for the final few months in 2023 to trial before purchasing for 2024 and I am certainly pleasantly surprised!
Hi Renee, thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear the Diary has made your day easier!
I recently received a July/Dec 2023 weekly programming and reflection diary to use for the remainder of the year for my Family Day Care service. I have found it to be fantastic with the area's for EYLF focus and easy reference. It is helping me to remain organised and happy to write observations easily. Now that I have seen the quality and layout to see how it would help in my work, I will be ordering one for next year. Thanks.
Thank you so much Jackie for the wonderful review! We look forward to getting your 2024 Diary out to you too :)
This is best tool to support compliance in the childcare industry. Every room in every centre should have one of these and I have seen this occur. Well worth it.
This is proving to be a great benefit to me as a new educator.
Thanks so much Sarah!