2022 The Tradie Diary: BRICKLAYER
Meet the best tool in The Tradie Diary toolbox, the 2022 Tradie Diary for Bricklayers.Are you a Bricklayer that wants to be more organised and save time on planning and record keeping? Are you looking for a way to ensure your paperwork is uniform and to a quality standard? The Tradie Diary is for you! This diary is an easy to follow yet indispensable tool for record-keeping and planning for any carpenter business from sole trader to larger businesses with staff.
In addition to this, our diary is a is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidents. Record activities in your diary hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep records? Our diary:
- Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times
- Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day,
- Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail
- Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task,
- Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your entries,
- Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary,
- Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting (important for disputes)
- Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you
A4, 1 day to a page. Hardy enough for the toughest of jobs.
Each page contains: Jobs on today • Site conditions• Work info & any issues• Photos taken• Vehicle info • Client communication • Expenses • Materials, Subbies, Deliveries
We now have three versions of this diary, the standard spiral bound version, a soft copy version and a gloss hard copy version.
Who is this diary for?
- maintenance companies